Join Citation on the 25th of January in London for a not to be missed care business briefing in partnership with Care England.
Get expert guidance from former CQC Inspector, Mick Feather and Citation’s associate speaker Flora Neville on how to ace your inspection every time. Plus, we’ll be joined by Martin Green, Chief Executive of Care England!
Here are the details:
FOR: Care Business Leaders
TIME: 10:00 – 12:30 PM
LOCATION: Broadway House, Tothill St, London SW1H 9NQ
What’s on the agenda?
- Why effective Quality Assurance is so important for driving improvement
- Key points surrounding culturally appropriate care and the CQC’s increased focus on culture, including during inspections
- Hints and tips to prevent deterioration into ‘Requires Improvement’ ratings
- Practical hints, tips and guidance to support your service
- Guidance on the issues surrounding Health & Safety, HR and Employment Law for care businesses.
This is the ultimate event to get yourself prepped for your next inspection and prevent deterioration into ‘Requires Improvement’ ratings.