We all know that maintaining excellent practices and offering a high standard of care and support is important to you and your residents and service users. To help support you, our HR and Health & Safety Partner, Citation, have invited Mick Feather, former CQC inspector, to provide an exclusive FREE on-demand webinar on how you can deliver outstanding quality assurance in your care service and get inspection ready.
To meet regulation, providers must have effective governance, and these must be assessed and monitored to drive improvement in quality and safety. To help you get inspection ready, watch Citation’s on-demand webinar, discussing:
- Why effective Quality Assurance is so important for driving improvement
- Key points surrounding culturally appropriate care and the CQC’s increased focus on culture, including during inspections
- Hints and tips to prevent deterioration into ‘Requires Improvement’ ratings
- Practical advice and guidance to support your service
- Building solid HR and Employment Law foundations, including recruitment, documentation, and employee engagement and wellbeing.
To find out more about Citation’s care services and the work they do with clients in the sector, speak to our friendly experts on 0345 844 1111.
Please quote London Care & Support Forum when enquiring to access your member benefit and preferential rates.