“Wellbeing Conversations” Training
This training is for social care managers, supervisors and staff members who hold responsibility for others in the workplace in social care.
Date: Wednesday 25th January 2023
Time: 9.30am-12.30pm (3 hours)
What is covered on the training?
- What is a Wellbeing Conversation?
- The benefits of Wellbeing Conversations
- How to structure and have a Wellbeing Conversation
- Challenges, issues and considerations
- Signposting and wellbeing resources
Training includes group exercises, reflective discussions and multimedia videos.
To enrol on the training, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Places on the training are limited, so please book your spot as soon as you can.
Keeping Well NWL plan to run future sessions so if you are interested in attending this training but unable to make this date, please email email@example.com
to express your interest.