Update Regarding Test Deliveries over Jubilee bank holiday
A series of emails have been sent to different social care services over the last day or two outlining delivery plans over the Jubilee bank holiday:
- High Risk Extra Care and Supported Living
- Wider Extra Care and Supported Living
- Day Centres and Home Care
- Care Homes
In short, there will be reduced deliveries of tests over the Jubilee bank holiday. Any tests ordered on or after 27th will not be delivered until after the bank holiday period. There will also be no collections from priority post boxes over the Jubilee weekend.
There are also new hours for 119 from 30 May.
- Monday to Friday: 8am-6pm
- Saturday and Sunday: 9am-1pm