CITATION: Your HR and Health & Safety support
Introducing Citation Ltd
Citation is go to support for members regarding Health & Safety and advice. In addition, Citation provides members with insightful free factsheets, resources, and webinars.
Citation is a one-stop-shop for all your HR, Employment Law, Health & Safety and Care Compliance needs.
From former care home managers to ex-regulatory inspectors, their knowledge comes direct from experience, and they’ll support you to achieve the highest possible regulatory rating.
FREE guides and resources
Citation will be cascading topical resources to members in the coming weeks, but here are some that their care clients find helpful:
- A guide to handling holiday leave | Citation
- Relationships & sexuality in care settings | Citation
- Care Health and Safety Checks | Resources | Citation
- A Guide To Care Inspections | Resources | Citation
Keep a look out for Citation’s informative and influential webinars covering a range of general and care specific topics. Up and coming for April webinars include:
- Webinar: Employment Law update – key changes for 2022. | Citation
- Care Sector Webinar: Quality Assurance and Getting Inspection Ready. | Citation
DISCOUNTED services available to members
Whether you need help with recruitment and retention, Health & Safety policies and procedures, regulatory compliance, risk assessments (and everything else in-between), Citation will become your partner and personal advisor, supporting you whenever with whatever you need.
If you become a client of Citation, their services include:
- Access to a dedicated local consultant and annual site visits
- 24-hour expert advice line and a financial advice guarantee
- Full legal documentation, such as handbooks, contracts and policies
- CQC Pro (an online tool to help you comply with your regulatory obligations)
- Care Policies & Procedures templates and Care Mock Inspections
Want even more support? Citation can also help you with fire safety, electrical testing, training, ISO certification, and more – freeing up your time to focus on what you do best, supporting your service users and providing the best possible care.
Find out more by contacting Citation today
- Get in touch by leaving your details here, or calling 0345 844 1111
- Access free guides and resourcesthat Citation’s experts have put together
- Visit Citation’s websiteand learn more about their available support
Quote ‘London Care and Support Forum’ when enquiring to access your member benefit and preferential rates.