Liberty Protection Safeguards’ Consultation Webinars
CPA is holding three webinars on the Liberty Protection Safeguards’ Consultation, CPA’s Mental Capacity & LPS expert, Rachel Griffiths.
Each webinar will focus on what LPS means for different parts of the sector.
- the first will focus on what LPS means for home care,
- the second will focus on care homes, and
- the third will focus on Supported Living and Extra Care schemes.
The webinars will offer the chance to explore the LPS proposals in more detail, understand what it means for each of the 3 parts of the sector (homecare, care home, supported living and extra care) and offer a chance to ask all your questions.
To register for the webinars, please click the links below.
- 6 June – 12:30-1:30 pm (Home Care). Registration link: https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_aBsVuVapRQCowXOlV3Y4Bg
- 13 June – 12:30-1:30 pm (Care Homes). Registration link: https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_RabA9AMeSvC1Bdqlj5gjXg
- 20 June – 12:30-1:30 pm (Supported Living and Extra Care). Registration link: https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_22nkiwGxRrKijnJY193Wcg