Meet with PurpleTribe and see them present at the virtual Registered Manager meeting on October the 19th
Want to cut your care worker recruiting costs? At Purpletribe, we use a combination of job boards, Google Jobs and social media. In monthly client reviews, we make adjustments to the mix together, depending on each channel’s performance.
Scott Sherridenwould be happy to share our learning with you if you’re finding job ad costs spiralling. https://purpletribe.co.uk/care-recruitment-how-to-recruit-care-workers-in-2022/
- Want more effective care worker interviewing help?
Reduce no-shows by being flexible if they have clashing commitments.
2. Have someone you trust, and fully briefed, to stand in for you in case something urgent crops up. You’re unlikely to get a second chance to see an applicant again.
3. Ask the applicant if they have any other interviews scheduled, it’ll help you know how fast you need to act.
4. If you like an applicant, why wait? Make the offer at the end of the interview or at the end of the day (before they interview elsewhere). https://purpletribe.co.uk/top-tips-for-interviewing-care-workers/
- Struggling with staff absences or retention?
Wellbeing support is vital post-covid, to prevent burnout (and career change) and promote a healthy work/life balance.
Can you support your team’s physical and emotional wellbeing? Extra breaks, access to professional support for issues like finance and budgeting, and other life stressors might be appreciated. Even if it’s links to websites with advice or support numbers to ring. It’s little things that make your staff know that you care. https://purpletribe.co.uk/how-to-help-your-care-team-in-this-cost-of-living-crisis/?sfw=pass1660040683
- Read Caring UK’s August issue for Purpletribe’s article on care worker recruitment and retention – help for the cost-of-living crisis. (p.20-21) https://caringuk.co.uk/issues/
- Is your care manager holding your care recruitment back?
When screening potential care applicants, candidates need to feel comfortable, confident, and enthusiastic, not just about the role they’ve applied for, but their manager too.
It’s one of the most important relationships for any employee. Having a poor manager is the most quoted reason to leave an employer. They’re likely the first person the candidate has contact with too, so the manager needs to make a lasting positive impression. https://purpletribe.co.uk/telephone-screening-guide-top-5-tips-you-must-be-doing-when-phone-screening-candidates/?sfw=pass1663321338
Purpletribe will be exhibiting at the Care Show 2022 on the 12th and 13th of October. Scott will be speaking about how to build a sustainable care workforce on the 12th of October at 12:10 in the people and workforce & wellbeing Theatre.
he’ll also be involved in the recruitment masterclass debate, sharing his knowledge alongside Ian Donaghy, Alfie Jones 💚, Sonia Rai- HR Queen Bee, and Vidya Goyal on the 13th of October at 15:10 – 15:55 in the care keynote stage. Make sure you’re there!
If you haven’t already, secure your free ticket here: https://lnkd.in/e8DyVwvF
To contact PurpleTribe
Cienna Matharu – Cienna.Matharu@purpletribe.co.uk
Digital Marketing Executive
Tel: 0330 3358999