Please complete your details below to join the Manager’s Whatsapp Group.
The group will be managed by Dudley Sawyerr of People Care Services & Whitworth Care, working with LCAS.
Your details will not be shared with anyone outside the individual group.
Please note that on joining the group, your number will be visible to all parties participating.
The group has been created for regulation updates, sharing of information, events and to seek help from your fellow care managers.
Any questions please contact Dudley Sawyerr at:
email@example.com or 07403010207
Whatsapp Groups: The Golden Rules
- Always keep to the purpose of the group! Don’t share irrelevant messages about other topics.
- The aim of the group is to provide a platform to support sharing information, if you need advice or an update please ask admin or relevant person in the group.
- Don’t be offended if others leave. Not everyone wants the same information.
- Do not have one-on-one conversations in the group. Switch to private messages.
- Please try not to post between 22:00 and 07:00 unless is necessary.
- If someone asks a question and you don’t know the answer don’t respond with “I don’t know”. Just wait for someone who knows the answer to reply.
- If someone asks a question of a personal nature (like asking for advice) don’t respond if someone else has already answered, or else respond to the person directly in a private message.
- The group is not a political platform, No arguing, no heated opinions, no fear mongering, no fake news. Check your sources before you share.
- Never EVER use a group to berate someone else or air grievances. If you have an issue address it, one on one with the relevant person.
- Don’t ask to add random people to group. Always ask admin if you may want to add the